Florida Vehicle Records:
Commercial Account Application
To apply for a Florida commercial driving records account with the
American Safety Council:
You must be a legitimate business/organization ordering recordss for a legitimate business purpose.
You must be the end user of the recordss – You may not use a commercial driving records account to order recordss for anything other than your organization’s own use.
For your protection and to comply with State and Federal regulations, personal information such as the subject’s name, address and Social Security number will not be displayed on driving recordss. The driving recordss you receive will be identified by the subject’s driver's license number.
- Print Commercial Account Florida Vehicle Record Agreement.
- Complete and sign the agreement.
- Attach the following documentation as verification of your business status:
• A copy of a bill (such as a phone bill or electric bill) with your business name and address on it.
- Be sure to include your email address as requested in the agreement. We will communicate with you by email to respond on your account application.
- For faster service, please fax your completed application and documentation to us at 855-833-8371 and your account can normally be set up in 1-2 business days.
Or you may mail this information to us at:
• A copy of a government form or correspondence that has your business tax identification number and business name on it.
American Safety Council, Inc.
225 E Robinson Street
Orlando, FL 32801
For commercial driving records account questions,
please call 1-800-393-1063
Once your account is approved:
- We will provide you with a Username and Password to access your account.
- You may then login and fund your account (by charge to a major credit card).
- Driving recordss may then be ordered immediately and will be available instantly subject to response time from DMV databases.
- Your account will be debited automatically each time a driving records is ordered. You may add funds to your account as needed in increments up to $500 by charge to a major credit card.
- You may continue to order driving recordss as long as your account is in good standing and the funds are available in your account.
American Safety Council, Inc. is the network provider approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for provision of Florida Vehicle Records.
Florida Vehicle Record
Copyright © 2005, American Safety Council, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This service is provided in association with State of Florida.com